Tuesday, October 14, 2014

This is What a Feminist Looks Like

For my photo journal I decided to take pictures of ten different students who I have met over the years who advocate for gender equality. The purpose of these portraits is to show that it doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman to be a feminist. These 10 people are breaking the mold of what a feminist "should" look like. I hope you all enjoy!

xoxo Kourtney
"My name is Alicia and I am a Feminist."

"My name is Ashley and I am a Feminist sending my support all the way from Germany."

"My name is Connor and I am a Feminist."
"My name is Emilie and I am a Feminist."

"My name is J.L. and I am a Feminist."

"My name is John and I am a Feminist."

"My name is Justin and I am a Feminist."

"My name is Kaitlyn and I am a Feminist."

"My name is Kimee and I am a Feminist."

"My name is Trevor and I am a Feminist."

No comments:

Post a Comment